The process starts with getting to know our clients…what they have dreamed of…what experience they are looking for. Creating award winning landscapes means nothing unless it meets the needs and exceeds the expectations of our clients. Imagine returning home or opening the door and seeing what you thought was only possible in your dreams. Whether it’s a refreshing pool, an outdoor kitchen, or a lush colorful landscape, we can transform your dreams into reality.
We have the vision and experience to create a landscape with beautiful views and a sense of serenity.
Our design build staff consists of in house landscape designers, experienced foreman and trained technicians. The designers are part of the entire process from conceptual layouts and plant selection as well as managing of the installation process. This approach has led us to creating award winning projects and more importantly enhanced numerous client’s lifestyles and property values.
Our landscape management team is made up of degreed landscape horticulturalists and field personnel, who take every step possible to make sure the properties we care for reflect a positive social image, as well as welcome new and existing clients. The account manager horticulturalist takes a proactive approach to property care by not only looking after turf, shrubs, trees and floral scapes but the buildings as well. This approach provides a wider range of value to you, our client.
Our Landscape Management consists of:
- Turf care & maintenance – weekly mowing services
- Tree & shrub care & maintenance
- Bed maintenance – weed control, edging, mulching, deadheading
- Seasonal clean ups
- Hard-scape maintenance & repair
- Floral-scapes – installation & maintenance
- Seasonal & special event décor
Mother Nature can be unpredictable. However, by taking a proactive approach and understanding our customer needs --- walking the property --- staking out hazards, curbs and obstacles ---- we can provide our clients with first class snow and ice management.
With properly maintained equipment, scheduling, and staffing we can stay ahead of the weather and keep your property safe.
Benefits to our customers:
- We will assess your snow and ice management needs.
- Where snow will go & not go
- Shoveling needs
- Time parameters
- We will mark your property with the necessary markers so we know where to plow.
- Customers can rest at ease, knowing their snow and ice management needs are being handled by experienced professionals who make every attempt to achieve the best possible outcome.